Makes Six pies (using 8oz Ramikens)
1 8 oz Package Vegan “Chicken”-I used “CHKN NOT CHICKEN, NAKED CHKN”
2 Tablespoon Vegan Butter
¼ Cup Chopped Orange Bell Pepper
1 Cup Chopped mushrooms
1 Cob Corn, kernels cut from cob
2 Cups roughly chopped Broccoli.
1 Sweet Potato or Yam, chopped in to ½” cubes
1 Cup chopped Sweet Onion
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Cup Vegetable Broth
8 oz Pkg Vegan Cream Cheese
¼ Cup Sauce (or more if you like it extra spicy)
½ teaspoon salt
1 Sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
*Use real butter, real cream cheese and real meat if you want to go carnivore.
1. Heat vegetable broth to a boil in a small pot. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese, SAUS® and salt and whisk until cream cheese has completely melted into broth. Set aside.
2. Melt butter over medium heat in a large sauce pan. Add onion, and sweet potato and sauté until potatoes are tender and slightly browned.
3. Once potatoes are browned, add “Chicken” to and stir until warmed through.
4. Add chopped bell pepper, corn, broccoli and mushroom and stir to combine all ingredients.
5. Add broth-cream cheese-SAUS® mixture and stir until the vegetable and “chicken” are evenly coated.
6. Divide the filling into the six ramikens.
7. Roll out puff pastry dough on a flat surface. Flip a ramiken upside down and use it to cut six circles out of the dough. (The extra dough pieces can be added to the pies under the circles)
8. Top each ramiken with puff pastry circle. Brush top with melted butter.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until puff pastry is golden brown.