top of page
• 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast (or meat of your choice) cut into 1/2 inch cubes
• 4 tablespoons SAUS® Do Everything Sauce
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Combine chicken, and SAUS® in a bowl. Cover and marinade 1 hour to overnight.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan on medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken to pan and stir constantly until cooked through.
4. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite taco toppings.
★ A mixture of equal parts sour cream and SAUS® makes a great taco sauce—especially on fish!
bottom of page