top of page
• 5-6 lb bone-in pork butt roast
• 1 cup pineapple juice
• 1 bottle SAUS® Do-Everything Sauce - divided
1. Pour pineapple juice into your slow cooker. Season your roast with salt & pepper and add to pot.
Cover, and set time to 6 hours.
2. At 4 hours, remove roast from pot and using two forks, pull apart meat until all shredded.
3. Return the meat to the pot, add half the bottle of SAUS®, stirring it in to mix with the juices and meat.
4. At 6 hours, or when meat is cooked through, siphon off fat from top of juices (if desired).
Add the rest of your SAUS® . Stir in to mix with meat and remaining juices.
5. Load up your toasted buns and enjoy!
bottom of page