2 Sweet potatoes
1/2 lb. Halibut
2 Tbsp butter or oil
2 Cups diced Roma tomatoes
1 1/2 Cups diced mango
1/2 Bell pepper, minced
1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 Cup diced red onion
2 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 Cup fresh, chopped cilantro
2 Tbsp SAUS® Do Everything Sauce
1. Poke sweet potatoes a few times, then bake at 425˚on a foiled lined sheet until tender (45 to 50 minutes).
2. While potatoes are baking, mix together tomato, mango, peppers, onion, cilantro, and SAUS® and set aside.
3. When potatoes are done, heat butter in skillet on medium. Once pan is hot, add fish and cook until it begins to
flake (3-5 minutes each side).
4. Remove fish from heat and break into chunks.
5. Add SAUS®-y mango mixture to fish and stir just until heated through.
6. Cut open potato, stuff with mixture and enjoy!