3 slices bacon, diced
1/4 cup butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 medium onion diced (about 1 cup)
1/2 cup flour
1 stalk celery
1 pound red potatoes, cubed
1 cup corn (2 cobs)
4 cups broth (seafood, chicken or vegetable)
1 lb white fish (cod, halibut, haddock) cut into chunks
8 ounces scallops
12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
10 ounce chopped clams, with juice
1/4 cup SAUS® Do Everything Sauce
2 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoon parsley
1. Cook bacon in pan until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Cook onion, celery and garlic in butter until tender. Add flour, and cook 2-3 minutes.
3. Add potato, corn, bacon, broth and SAUS® and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
4. Stir in seafood and cream. Cook until fish is fully cooked and flaky, and potatoes are tender,
about 8- 10 minutes.
5. Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste, and top with more SAUS®